- By continuing to use our Website, you are deemed to consent to our use of the cookies described in this Policy. If you do not consent to us using cookies, then please read section 5 of this Policy (Blocking Cookies).
- What are cookies and what do they do?
- A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, a computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
- Cookies do lots of different jobs. Some are essential to the functioning of a website; others are not. Information gathered through cookies may include the date and time of the visits made to a website, the pages viewed and the time spent at a website.
- More general information about cookies and similar technologies can be found on the “All About Cookies” website here:http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Cookies we use on our website
- Essential cookies:These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to navigate around our Website and log into secure areas.
- Functionality cookies:These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website, enabling us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Analytical cookies:These cookies enable us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our Website, to see how they navigate around it and to understand which parts of our Website are most popular. They help us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are able to find what they are looking for.
- Targeting cookies:These cookies record your visits to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information (in anonymized form) with third parties for this purpose.
- Many of our cookies expire at the end of your session or within two days, although some may persist for up to 10 years.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which they are used in the table below:
PURPOSE DURATION _ICL_current_language This cookie name is associated with a WordPress multilingual plug-in from WPML. It stores a language value for the website. Where the cookie is set in response to a user action or request, and as long as it has a short lifespan, it can be treated as strictly necessary. 24 hours _ga, 1P_JAR, GMAIL RTT, OTZ, S, SIDCC Our Website contains cookies from Google, including Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The “_ga” cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguished Website users. The “1_P JAR” cookie is used to gather website statistics and track conversion rates. “GMAIL_RTT” is a cookie that relates to Google services (such as Google Maps or Gmail). “OTZ” is a cookie used by Google Analytics that provides an aggregate analysis of Website visitors. The “S” cookie may collect certain information used to help improve services, including the pages users visit most often and whether users get error messages from certain pages. This cookie may also be used to anonymously measure the effectiveness of PPC (pay per click) and affiliate advertising. “SIDCC” is a security cookie to protect a user’s data from unauthorized access.
Session to two years. APISID, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SSID Google set a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google Map. While we have no control over the cookies set by Google, they appear to include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behavior of Google Maps users. Most of the cookies expire 10 years after your last visit to a page containing a Google Map. wordpress_logged_in_8a3504527b925fcc1dc30ec8c4af90ee This cookie issued by WordPress tracks if a user is currently logged into admin. Session. wordpress_test_cookie WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies. Session. wp-settings-2, wp-settings-time-2 WordPress uses these cookies to customize the Website’s view of admin interface and possibly also the main Website interface. One year.
- Third-party cookies
- Blocking cookies
- You can also opt out of all Google Analytics cookies used on the Website using a browser plugin available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Please be aware that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), it may result in parts of our Website not working properly or at all.